The nurse pulled onto the outer road parallel to the interstate. The blue friendliness of the St. Luke’s sign radiated faintly in the dawn light as he accelerated before the red admonition of the emergency sign took over his view. He clicked off the malfunctioning turn signal. The morning traffic was light, almost nonexistent. He waited until he had reached forty-five miles an hour to remove his skull-and-bones do-rag, the first phase of his elaborate post-work ritual . . .
Tag: Jack Ryan
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- From a Basement in Seattle
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- The Worst Breakfast
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing