To celebrate the release of Starve the Vulture — the latest release in Akashic’s Kaylie Jones Books imprint — J. Michael Lennon spoke with Jason Carney about his inspirations, writing a memoir, and the differences between poetry and prose.
Tag: J. Michael Lennon
Featured: Black Interest
- To Funk and Die in LA
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Black Lotus
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Party: A Mystery
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Black Marks
- The Hungered One
- Jesus Boy
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be