To celebrate the release of Starve the Vulture — the latest release in Akashic’s Kaylie Jones Books imprint — J. Michael Lennon spoke with Jason Carney about his inspirations, writing a memoir, and the differences between poetry and prose.
Tag: J. Michael Lennon
Featured: Black Interest
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- Cane Warriors
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Warmest December
- John Crow’s Devil
- Jesus Boy
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- A Tall History of Sugar
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection