Two a.m. at The State Diner came with a refill on my half-drunk coffee and an impatient smile on the lips of the waitress who’d been hovering nearby. My appointment was late, but my wallet was empty, so I couldn’t afford to leave. A week of poor sleep, too much caffeine, and more than one drive-thru meal meant my stomach was churning like the Buttermilk Falls after a storm, but I glanced over the menu anyway . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- What Is Punk?
- Will Work for Drugs
- Black Music
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- It’s Just a Plant
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Silent Pictures
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Hello Sunshine