The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Drawing Autism
- Censorship Now!!
- I Love You Too
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- From a Basement in Seattle
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Accidental Hunter
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Black Music