I am a professor of Latin American Literatures and Cultures and a die-hard hockey fan. I am interested in cultural productions and representations from across Latin America. At the same time, I identify most closely with a piece of my local culture: playing a pickup hockey game outside, shoveling snow off the playing surface—often a flooded playground or baseball field—under the floodlights, in seven-degree weather . . .
Tag: ice hockey
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- The Failure
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Silent Pictures
- The Immune System
- Censorship Now!!
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Will Work for Drugs
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition