I am a professor of Latin American Literatures and Cultures and a die-hard hockey fan. I am interested in cultural productions and representations from across Latin America. At the same time, I identify most closely with a piece of my local culture: playing a pickup hockey game outside, shoveling snow off the playing surface—often a flooded playground or baseball field—under the floodlights, in seven-degree weather . . .
Tag: ice hockey
Featured: Black Interest
- The Necessary Hunger
- Nairobi Noir (Kenya)
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Trinidad Noir
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- She’s Gone
- The Warmest December
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)