Alec MacKaye discusses his experience at the DC launch event for Hard Art, DC 1979.
Lucian Perkins, Pulitzer Prize–winning photographer, talks about his experience at the Washington, DC launch event for his latest collection, Hard Art, DC 1979.
Featured: Black Interest
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Becoming Abigail
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop