Akashic intern Amanda Horn reviews Gilgi by Imgard keun, translated by Geoff Wilkes (Melville House).
Featured: Black Interest
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Gathering of Waters
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Black Lotus
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism