I was one of Descent.com’s earliest customers, and surely I was first to inquire into a gap. It was only three generations into the future, this gap . . .
The body was crumpled on the floor. Purple blood spilled away, taking the shape of a crooked tree . . .
We get a lot of bad press, you know, and none of it is warranted. For years people have been writing about “The Satanists of Kings Park” . . .
M watched himself wake in a mirror. His hair was gone and electrodes circled his skull, their wires stripped and dangling like witch hair . . .
All truth is crooked; time itself is a circle. —Nietzsche
“Sheila, make my shower extra hot today,” I say, walking to the bathroom . . .
The blackened fingernail curve of the earth is highlighted by crystal refractions of light. Breathtaking . . .
Guaranteed to preserve a healthy specimen in a semi-dormant state for 9,000 days or your money back . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Game Don’t Change
- Black Lotus
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- God Carlos
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Even in Paradise
- Black Sheep Digit
- Song for Night