The doing didn’t take long to get done. It was a hot night at the end of October, just at the time in Brisbane when the jacaranda have almost all fallen to the ground and the frangipani are blossoming on the trees. Frankie and Johnnie were spread around the deck of the small house that she rented in Annerley. 10 pm on Friday night and they hadn’t made it out . . .
Tag: Frangipani and Jacaranda
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Drawing Autism
- The Immune System
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Infinity Blues