“You must smoke crack if you think we’re riding with y’all.” . . .
Me and Tino are sitting in the bay window of the lobby. Our building, like the other brown, seven-storied buildings around it, is really majestic just people never take the time to look at it . . .
Kelleher ran towards Nathan’s, Coney Island’s legendary wiener wonderland. The Ukrainian’s final fetid breath was still stinging his nostrils . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Mr. Loverman
- Haiti Noir
- Black Orchid Blues
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- The White House
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Angels’ Share