“You must smoke crack if you think we’re riding with y’all.” . . .
Me and Tino are sitting in the bay window of the lobby. Our building, like the other brown, seven-storied buildings around it, is really majestic just people never take the time to look at it . . .
Kelleher ran towards Nathan’s, Coney Island’s legendary wiener wonderland. The Ukrainian’s final fetid breath was still stinging his nostrils . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- A Simple Distance
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Warmest December
- Prayer for the Living
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Sale Ricardo Cortés “My First Five Books” Bundle
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Prospero’s Daughter
- All or Nothing
- What Is Hip-Hop?