Throughout April, we featured selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. We’re pleased to share last round of art today, provided by the Morgan Autism Center in San Jose, CA!
Tag: Felix Award
Throughout April and into May, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Remrov!
Featured: Black Interest
- Nowhere Is a Place
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Song for Night
- Haiti Noir
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Gathering of Waters
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- The Lunatic
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop