Throughout April, we featured selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. We’re pleased to share last round of art today, provided by the Morgan Autism Center in San Jose, CA!
Tag: Felix Award
Throughout April and into May, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Remrov!
Featured: Black Interest
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- eel on reef
- Dog War
- Black Orchid Blues
- Anna In-Between
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- The Hungered One