Throughout April, we featured selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. We’re pleased to share last round of art today, provided by the Morgan Autism Center in San Jose, CA!
Tag: Felix Award
Throughout April and into May, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Remrov!
Featured: Black Interest
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Lunatic
- God Carlos
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Black Lotus
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)