First of all, lemme say that Big Ted’s my man. He always gives me a tight cut, and he’s cool, you know, funny. Got that educated-like slang. (Apparently he did a lot of reading in the joint . . .)
Tag: Eshu Bandele
“if you leave a twenty and a crackhead alone in your room, it’s your own damn fault!” by Eshu Bandele
I started by speed walking, then high-stepping, then flat-out mad dashing. I knew that my increasing anger was irrational.
Really, if you leave twenty bucks and a crackhead alone in your room, it’s your own damn fault! . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- May Digit
- Home: Social Essays
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Accra Noir (Ghana)