The airport was abuzz with travelers. After a year of performing for audiences who shouted “yes” to their Haitian music, Pappyon, Neg Mawan, Yatande and Zilibo—known as The Haitian Cats—were going on vacation . . .
Tag: Eleanor Simon
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- The Accidental Hunter
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Letters to Kurt
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Will Work for Drugs