Native Believer by Ali Eteraz was reviewed by Pauls Toutonghi for the June 26, 2016 edition of the New York Times Book Review — and was named an Editors’ Choice for the week of July 3!
Tag: Editors’ Choice
The New York Times has named USA Noir (edited by Johnny Temple) an Editors’ Choice pick and given the anthology a stellar review!
Featured: Black Interest
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)
- Black Orchid Blues
- The Duppy
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- John Crow’s Devil