The last time we moved was because she said an ex of hers had shown up and zigzagged a razor through her wrists. The time before that she said a pair of meth heads broke in during the day and left her barely living after wrapping a shower curtain around her neck . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- What Is Punk?
- Demons in the Spring
- Censorship Now!!
- The Accidental Hunter
- Infinity Blues
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs