Her Mum thinks it’s a bereavement group. The kids think it’s a ‘special class’ that will make mummy better and smarter. Age-appropriate lies, but both have done the trick, as she’s never had to make excuses again beyond the first couple of times.
Tag: Each Night
Featured: Black Interest
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- The Lunatic
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- The White House
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean