We had recently moved and were delighted to find a babysitter across the street and a few doors down. Allison was about fourteen and lived with her dad, who had told us that his wife had recently passed away . . .
Tag: Dorothy Stone
She knew she was not his first. The concrete room contained evidence of several that had been here before her: photos, locks of hair, single earrings, fingernails . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- The Lunatic
- Haiti Noir
- Trinidad Noir
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- The Roving Tree
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Tales of the Out & the Gone