We had recently moved and were delighted to find a babysitter across the street and a few doors down. Allison was about fourteen and lived with her dad, who had told us that his wife had recently passed away . . .
Tag: Dorothy Stone
She knew she was not his first. The concrete room contained evidence of several that had been here before her: photos, locks of hair, single earrings, fingernails . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- On the Way Back
- Black Sheep Digit
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Black Marks
- Song for Night
- The Accidental Hunter
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh