To celebrate the release of The Shark Curtain — a powerful and unique look into a young creative mind by debut novelist Chris Scofield and the latest release from Akashic’s Black Sheep imprint for young readers — we’re very pleased to bring you a guest post by Carrie Howland, literary agent at Donadio & Olson, on what makes The Shark Curtain such a special book.
Tag: Donadio & Olson
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- What Is Punk?
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Artificial Light
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Hairstyles of the Damned