The Woodsman takes a nip of rum and stares out from under the brim of his battered ball cap. “Fucking Green Hell,” he mutters under his breath . . .
Eddie had always been a quiet man. Living on the outskirts of the village meant he was always met with a curious but hesitant eye. The village children were always warned to stay away from him . . .
Lydia scans the online travel magazine and sips her tea distractedly. Work is boring, and the weather outside is dreadful. She needs a break. She’s browsing for an adventure to lift her spirits when a headline jumps out: Come experience the real Caribbean, it beckons . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- The Game Don’t Change
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Game World
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- The Roving Tree
- The Duppy