The Woodsman takes a nip of rum and stares out from under the brim of his battered ball cap. “Fucking Green Hell,” he mutters under his breath . . .
Eddie had always been a quiet man. Living on the outskirts of the village meant he was always met with a curious but hesitant eye. The village children were always warned to stay away from him . . .
Lydia scans the online travel magazine and sips her tea distractedly. Work is boring, and the weather outside is dreadful. She needs a break. She’s browsing for an adventure to lift her spirits when a headline jumps out: Come experience the real Caribbean, it beckons . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Even in Paradise
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Not for Everyday Use
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- An Unkindness of Ghosts