“A congressman, a senator, and a lobbyist walk into a bar.” Rich tipped his beer in the direction of the bar’s latest arrivals. “Anyplace else that would be the start of a joke. Here it’s business as usual . . .”
Tag: District Coincidental
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Jerusalem Calling
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Hunters in High Heels
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- It’s Just a Plant
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- The Worst Breakfast
- Censorship Now!!
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs