Ashland, deep summer. It’s the one month the sun sets over steep Lithia Park only one hour earlier than everywhere else in Oregon, but at the jagged edge of town the hulking green shadows still pile up like a forest clear-cut. It’s the lull after Big Al’s Tennis Tournament, and it’s still a long haul ‘til Labor Day . . .
Tag: Dinner at Omar’s
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- South of the Pumphouse
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- What Is Punk?
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Infinity Blues
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Artificial Light
- The Failure
- I Love You Too