The grave is waist-deep when the cramps start . . .
It’s happy hour at the Dirty Lemon, but I recognize the same lipstick smear on my glass from when I was in here this morning. It’s 9 pm, but the room is still hot and my half-drunk beer is already warm . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- All the Power: Revolution Without Illusion
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- Please Don’t Bomb the Suburbs
- Will Work for Drugs
- It’s Just a Plant
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- The Worst Breakfast
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats