Papa was confused when he woke up, and rightfully so.
To celebrate the release of The Anger Meridian, we’re pleased to feature a statement from author Kaylie Jones on creating an unreliable narrator who’s forced to make a life-altering decision.
I have no toys.
I was hoping that at this stage of my life, as both husband and father, I would have some pretty cool toys. But I don’t. Instead I have four daughters, and this is why I have no toys . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- I Am a Promise
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- The Angels’ Share
- Black Lotus
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- May Digit
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)