What new, completely made-up holiday you can imagine? (Holiday must be less meaningless than Valentine’s Day.) Share with us in the comments!
Featured: Black Interest
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Accidental Hunter
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Caught Up
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Prospero’s Daughter
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- What Is Hip-Hop?