To celebrate the release of Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic will be spotlighting certain organizations dedicated to nurturing and developing the talents, artistic and otherwise, of people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature The Good Purpose Gallery, located in Lee, Massachusetts!
Tag: College Internship Program
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Censorship Now!!
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Black Music
- Jerusalem Calling
- Artificial Light
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Letters to Kurt
- It’s Just a Plant
- Of Mule and Man
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing