To celebrate the release of Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic will be spotlighting certain organizations dedicated to nurturing and developing the talents, artistic and otherwise, of people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature The Good Purpose Gallery, located in Lee, Massachusetts!
Tag: College Internship Program
Featured: Black Interest
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- The Duppy
- Getting It Right
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- The Game Don’t Change
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- To Funk and Die in LA
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Mr. Loverman