To celebrate April’s Autism Awareness Month and Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic is pleased to feature spotlights of organizations that benefit people with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature Pure Vision Arts, a Manhattan-based art studio and gallery for people with autism and various developmental disabilities, and the location of the Drawing Autism launch event.
Tag: Chrysler Building
Featured: Black Interest
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Not for Everyday Use
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Caught Up
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Black Lotus
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- On the Way Back
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children