Whenever I start a restoration project, I take before-photos, and when I finish, I take after-shots . . .
The floor was covered with Timothy’s blood when Maurice came down the steps from the dining room to see how things were moving along . . .
An explosion of splinters stabs up his spine. Carrick’s eyes shutter open. Where the fuck am I? . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Demons in the Spring
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Silent Pictures
- Letters to Kurt
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Artificial Light
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Drawing Autism
- Hard Art, DC 1979