Elizabeth didn’t know what to do. Go along with the kid holding the knife and the other kid with the gun? Lie? Try to escape? . . .
Tag: Cezarija Abartis
Elizabeth heard the door bang and footsteps clatter in the kitchen. She was relieved that it was not her daughter’s gait. This was another teenager. A girl holding a gun. Dear God, where did these children get these weapons? What possessed them? . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Hello Sunshine
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Demons in the Spring
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- The Worst Breakfast
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- I Love You Too
- Jonah Sees Ghosts