Two a.m. at The State Diner came with a refill on my half-drunk coffee and an impatient smile on the lips of the waitress who’d been hovering nearby. My appointment was late, but my wallet was empty, so I couldn’t afford to leave. A week of poor sleep, too much caffeine, and more than one drive-thru meal meant my stomach was churning like the Buttermilk Falls after a storm, but I glanced over the menu anyway . . .
Tag: Carrie Cuinn
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Demons in the Spring
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Will Work for Drugs
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Censorship Now!!
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Hunters in High Heels
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- The Worst Breakfast