Nancy took the job at the new liquor store to supplement her shitty government salary. The liquor store allowed her to work weekends and in the evenings after leaving her regular job—only a two-minute walk from one to the other. Every morning when she walked from her car to her office, she would see the same cast of characters posted up in front of the gray-and-beige county government building, which was situated only a few blocks from the homeless mission . . .
Tag: Brown Paper Sack Guys
Featured: Black Interest
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Book of Harlan
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- On the Way Back
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Even in Paradise
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Anna In-Between