Flies pepper the window of my Fort Benning barracks room. I stun them with pine-scented Glade. With each spray they drop—well, like flies . . .
Tag: Brian Lance
Are you a parent going through the Terrible Twos? Did you live through them and survive? Terrible Twosdays is a place to commiserate over the unending shenanigans of your Darling Children (as the online parenting communities say). Nonfiction stories will be considered, so long as names have been changed to protect the guilty. Inspired by […]
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Silent Pictures
- Black Music
- Artificial Light
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List