Flies pepper the window of my Fort Benning barracks room. I stun them with pine-scented Glade. With each spray they drop—well, like flies . . .
Tag: Brian Lance
Are you a parent going through the Terrible Twos? Did you live through them and survive? Terrible Twosdays is a place to commiserate over the unending shenanigans of your Darling Children (as the online parenting communities say). Nonfiction stories will be considered, so long as names have been changed to protect the guilty. Inspired by […]
Featured: Black Interest
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- The Family Mansion
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Even in Paradise