“Don’t like it! Don’t like it!” the tiny human shouted at me.
The Worst Breakfast by China Miéville & Zak Smith has been named a Kirkus Reviews Best Book of 2016.
Last month Akashic Books released The Worst Breakfast coauthored by Zak Smith and China Miéville, with illustrations from Smith on our Black Sheep imprint for young readers. Learn more about Zak Smith’s singular vision here.
To mark the release of our Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook, we’re pleased to present Ziggy’s recipe for “Mancakes”—a delicious and healthful way to start (or, who are we kidding, finish) any day.
Featured: Black Interest
- May Digit
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Hungered One
- The Lunatic
- The Gospel According to Cane
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- The Freedom Artist