Her Mum thinks it’s a bereavement group. The kids think it’s a ‘special class’ that will make mummy better and smarter. Age-appropriate lies, but both have done the trick, as she’s never had to make excuses again beyond the first couple of times.
Featured: Black Interest
- Mr. Loverman
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)
- Bedrock Faith
- Sale Ricardo Cortés “My First Five Books” Bundle
- Black Music
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- The Hungered One
- eel on reef