To celebrate the release of our two new Black Sheep titles — Changers Book Two: Oryon by T Cooper and Allison Glock-Cooper and The Shark Curtain by Chris Scofield — we’re thrilled to present a guest post from Jason Reynolds, award-winning author of When I Was the Greatest and The Boy in the Black Suit, on the need for diversity in young people’s literature.
Tag: black culture
To celebrate the release of The Lost Treasures of R&B — the latest in Nelson George’s acclaimed D Hunter mystery series — we’re pleased to bring you a spotlight on AFROPUNK, a cultural movement celebrating alternative black culture.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Black Lotus
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Song for Night
- The Hungered One
- The Warmest December