To celebrate the release of our two new Black Sheep titles — Changers Book Two: Oryon by T Cooper and Allison Glock-Cooper and The Shark Curtain by Chris Scofield — we’re thrilled to present a guest post from Jason Reynolds, award-winning author of When I Was the Greatest and The Boy in the Black Suit, on the need for diversity in young people’s literature.
Tag: black culture
To celebrate the release of The Lost Treasures of R&B — the latest in Nelson George’s acclaimed D Hunter mystery series — we’re pleased to bring you a spotlight on AFROPUNK, a cultural movement celebrating alternative black culture.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- Of Mule and Man
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene