To celebrate the release of our two new Black Sheep titles — Changers Book Two: Oryon by T Cooper and Allison Glock-Cooper and The Shark Curtain by Chris Scofield — we’re thrilled to present a guest post from Jason Reynolds, award-winning author of When I Was the Greatest and The Boy in the Black Suit, on the need for diversity in young people’s literature.
Tag: black culture
To celebrate the release of The Lost Treasures of R&B — the latest in Nelson George’s acclaimed D Hunter mystery series — we’re pleased to bring you a spotlight on AFROPUNK, a cultural movement celebrating alternative black culture.
Featured: Black Interest
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Mr. Loverman
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Song for Night
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- The White House
- Caught Up
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)