To celebrate the release of our two new Black Sheep titles — Changers Book Two: Oryon by T Cooper and Allison Glock-Cooper and The Shark Curtain by Chris Scofield — we’re thrilled to present a guest post from Jason Reynolds, award-winning author of When I Was the Greatest and The Boy in the Black Suit, on the need for diversity in young people’s literature.
Tag: black culture
To celebrate the release of The Lost Treasures of R&B — the latest in Nelson George’s acclaimed D Hunter mystery series — we’re pleased to bring you a spotlight on AFROPUNK, a cultural movement celebrating alternative black culture.
Featured: Black Interest
- Getting It Right
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- The Game Don’t Change
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- The Angels’ Share