Akashic interviews Ron Hogan, who recently partnered with the Beacon Reader to create A More Diverse Book Review, dedicated to reviewing books that may not get the mainstream coverage they deserve.
Tag: Beacon Reader
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Hard Art, DC 1979
- Demons in the Spring
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Censorship Now!!
- I Love You Too
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises