You had seen once long ago when you were an eighth grader the JFK Eternal Flame at Arlington National Cemetery and you marveled at the idea that a flame might flicker eternally . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Go de Rass to Sleep
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Drawing Autism
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- What Is Punk?
- South of the Pumphouse
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER