Akashic is pleased to welcome the Signature Writers’ Services and Gary Heidt to the Old American Can Factory April 11 through April 25 for their seminar series, Insights into Book Publishing: A Literary Agent’s Insider Tips for Writer.
Tag: Archipelago Books
Akashic intern Alex Whelan reviews A Treatise on Shelling Beans by Wiesław Myśliwski, translated by Bill Johnston (Archipelago Books).
Our neighbors at Archipelago Books have launched a new design of their website!
Featured: Black Interest
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Roving Tree
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Dog War
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set