Akashic is pleased to welcome the Signature Writers’ Services and Gary Heidt to the Old American Can Factory April 11 through April 25 for their seminar series, Insights into Book Publishing: A Literary Agent’s Insider Tips for Writer.
Tag: Archipelago Books
Akashic intern Alex Whelan reviews A Treatise on Shelling Beans by Wiesław Myśliwski, translated by Bill Johnston (Archipelago Books).
Our neighbors at Archipelago Books have launched a new design of their website!
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Warmest December
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Black Marks
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- The Lunatic
- All or Nothing
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- The Hungered One