Akashic is pleased to welcome the Signature Writers’ Services and Gary Heidt to the Old American Can Factory April 11 through April 25 for their seminar series, Insights into Book Publishing: A Literary Agent’s Insider Tips for Writer.
Tag: Archipelago Books
Akashic intern Alex Whelan reviews A Treatise on Shelling Beans by Wiesław Myśliwski, translated by Bill Johnston (Archipelago Books).
Our neighbors at Archipelago Books have launched a new design of their website!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- No One Told Me Not to Do This
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- South of the Pumphouse
- Artificial Light
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- From a Basement in Seattle
- The Worst Breakfast
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- The Accidental Hunter
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Go the Fuck to Sleep