I was fine when I got on the road that morning—a little nervous, but I’d taken two Ativans. The pills were supposed to be strong enough to get me on the plane and all the way across the Midwest to LA. Not like last time . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- The Immune System
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- Silent Pictures
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Go Fish
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature