Potty training is a bitch. It should be easy, right? How hard could it actually be? . . .
Tag: age three
I am a distinguished professor. I am a dignified person. I have a doctorate. I am important in academic circles . . .
The kids and I dash across town to library story time . . .
“Mama, Miss Tina is fat,” Rose announced from the backseat of my Nissan Sentra. Panic immediately set in . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Supernatural Strategies for Making a Rock ‘n’ Roll Group
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- The Immune System
- Playing President: My Close Encounters with Nixon, Carter, Bush I, Reagan, and Clinton–and How They Did Not Prepare Me for George W. Bush
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)