Potty training is a bitch. It should be easy, right? How hard could it actually be? . . .
Tag: age three
I am a distinguished professor. I am a dignified person. I have a doctorate. I am important in academic circles . . .
The kids and I dash across town to library story time . . .
“Mama, Miss Tina is fat,” Rose announced from the backseat of my Nissan Sentra. Panic immediately set in . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Haiti Noir
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- The Hungered One
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- On the Way Back
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- Caught Up