She sat on the bench and watched the sun drip into the ocean. Barefoot couples stood on the beach and clicked their wine glasses in a toast to another beautiful day . . .
I pass Elaine the banana bread. Oh, I’m sure she’s had a trying week, I tell her, clucking in sympathy, listening like the good friend I am . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Black History Digit
- All or Nothing
- The Game Don’t Change
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes