She sat on the bench and watched the sun drip into the ocean. Barefoot couples stood on the beach and clicked their wine glasses in a toast to another beautiful day . . .
I pass Elaine the banana bread. Oh, I’m sure she’s had a trying week, I tell her, clucking in sympathy, listening like the good friend I am . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Dog War
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Bedrock Faith
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Mr. Loverman
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Party: A Mystery
- Caught Up
- The Duppy