He blew into town on a Greyhound from Cleveland. His name was Christopher McKendrick—at least that’s what his license said. He couldn’t wait to get to the beach. If he was caught, he’d snatch a little piece of heaven first . . .
Tag: A Little Piece of Heaven
Featured: Black Interest
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- A Simple Distance
- God Carlos
- eel on reef
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America