Tag: 2016 Olympics
We’re absolutely thrilled that Akashic author Anthony Ervin is currently competing at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio! Read all about his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides’s jet-lagged adventure through Rio in his latest behind-the-scenes report.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at Akashic author Anthony Ervin’s part in the 4×100 freestyle relay with a special dispatch from his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides.
We’re absolutely THRILLED to have Anthony Ervin, author of Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian, competing at the 2016 Olympics!
Featured: Black Interest
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- A Simple Distance
- Around Harvard Square
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- Jesus Boy
- John Crow’s Devil
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- An Unkindness of Ghosts
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- I Love You Too