Tag: 2016 Olympics
We’re absolutely thrilled that Akashic author Anthony Ervin is currently competing at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio! Read all about his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides’s jet-lagged adventure through Rio in his latest behind-the-scenes report.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at Akashic author Anthony Ervin’s part in the 4×100 freestyle relay with a special dispatch from his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides.
We’re absolutely THRILLED to have Anthony Ervin, author of Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian, competing at the 2016 Olympics!
Featured: Black Interest
- Haiti Noir
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- The Warmest December
- Jesus Boy
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Nowhere Is a Place
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Trinidad Noir
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be