Tag: 2016 Olympics
We’re absolutely thrilled that Akashic author Anthony Ervin is currently competing at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio! Read all about his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides’s jet-lagged adventure through Rio in his latest behind-the-scenes report.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at Akashic author Anthony Ervin’s part in the 4×100 freestyle relay with a special dispatch from his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides.
We’re absolutely THRILLED to have Anthony Ervin, author of Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian, competing at the 2016 Olympics!
Featured: Black Interest
- The Family Mansion
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- John Crow’s Devil
- Not for Everyday Use
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh