Tag: 2016 Olympics
We’re absolutely thrilled that Akashic author Anthony Ervin is currently competing at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio! Read all about his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides’s jet-lagged adventure through Rio in his latest behind-the-scenes report.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at Akashic author Anthony Ervin’s part in the 4×100 freestyle relay with a special dispatch from his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides.
We’re absolutely THRILLED to have Anthony Ervin, author of Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian, competing at the 2016 Olympics!
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Mr. Loverman
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- The Accidental Hunter
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story