Tag: 2016 Olympics
We’re absolutely thrilled that Akashic author Anthony Ervin is currently competing at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio! Read all about his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides’s jet-lagged adventure through Rio in his latest behind-the-scenes report.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at Akashic author Anthony Ervin’s part in the 4×100 freestyle relay with a special dispatch from his Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian coauthor Constantine Markides.
We’re absolutely THRILLED to have Anthony Ervin, author of Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian, competing at the 2016 Olympics!
Featured: Black Interest
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- The White House
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Black Marks
- Getting It Right
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Eight New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set
- Game World
- The Accidental Hunter
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)