TOP-SHELF NOIR: Brooklyn’s beloved Pete Hamill (A Killing for Christ) is joined by best-selling authors Laura Lippman (Sunburn; Liza Jane & the Dragon) and Tayari Jones (editor, Atlanta Noir; An American Marriage) in a program of haunting, unforgettable noir fiction. Dwyer Murphy (CrimeReads) will moderate this event featuring short readings and a discussion, followed by […]
Events Tag: Atlanta Noir
There are no upcoming events for Atlanta Noir.
Join Tayari Jones, author of An American Marriage and editor of Atlanta Noir, at the Calabash Literary Festival. Full details TBA.
- Date: Jun 1, 2018 – Jun 3, 2018 | Add to iCal »
Three-Handed Hearts: Fiction. Authors Leesa Cross-Smith (Whiskey & Ribbons) and Tayari Jones (An American Marriage, editor of Atlanta Noir) discuss their novels and how life, and love, continues beyond separation. Moderated by Katia D. Ulysse (author of Mouths Don’t Speak).
- Date: Mar 24, 2018, 2:00pm – 3:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Central JMRL Library, McIntire Room, Virginia Festival of the Book
- Map: 201 E Market Street, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Contributors John Holman, Tony Grooms, Alesia Parker, and Jennifer Harlow from Atlanta Noir will appear at the Barnes & Noble at Georgia Tech University.
Featuring Atlanta Noir contributors Anthony Grooms, John Holman, Alesia Parker, and Sheri Joseph. Panel will take place in Decatur City Hall; presented by City of Decatur.
- Date: Sep 2, 2017, 11:15am – 1:15pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: AJC Decatur Book Festival
- Map: Marriott Conference Center C, Decatur, Georgia, United States
Celebrate Atlanta Noir with contributors Gillian Royes, Alesia Parker, Jennifer Harlow, and Sheri Joseph.
- Date: Aug 10, 2017, 7:30pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Charis Books
- Map: 1189 Euclid Avenue NE, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Celebrate the launch of Atlanta Noir with editor Tayari Jones and anthology contributors Daniel Black, Jim Grimsley, Anthony Grooms, Jennifer Harlow, Dallas Hudgens, Kenji Jasper, Sheri Joseph, Alesia Parker, David James Poissant, Gillian Royes, and John Holman. Hosted by A Cappella Books.