Join Bernice L. McFadden (The Book of Harlan), Kaitlyn Greenidge, Garnette Cadogan, and Quincy Troupe at the Brooklyn Historical Society for a panel on Literature by Black Writers in the Age of Trump. Moderated by Elizabeth Nunez (Even in Paradise). For tickets and information, click here.
Editor Robert Antoni and contributors Shani Mootoo, Elizabeth Nunez, and Barbara Jenkins will present Trinidad Noir: The Classics at the Miami Book Fair.
Featured: Black Interest
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Black Orchid Blues
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- I Love You Too
- Nowhere Is a Place
- Not for Everyday Use
- Caught Up
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- All or Nothing
- Sale Ricardo Cortés “My First Five Books” Bundle
- Hadriana in All My Dreams