TOP-SHELF NOIR: Brooklyn’s beloved Pete Hamill (A Killing for Christ) is joined by best-selling authors Laura Lippman (Sunburn; Liza Jane & the Dragon) and Tayari Jones (editor, Atlanta Noir; An American Marriage) in a program of haunting, unforgettable noir fiction. Dwyer Murphy (CrimeReads) will moderate this event featuring short readings and a discussion, followed by […]
Join Tayari Jones, author of An American Marriage and editor of Atlanta Noir, at the Calabash Literary Festival. Full details TBA.
Three-Handed Hearts: Fiction. Authors Leesa Cross-Smith (Whiskey & Ribbons) and Tayari Jones (An American Marriage, editor of Atlanta Noir) discuss their novels and how life, and love, continues beyond separation. Moderated by Katia D. Ulysse (author of Mouths Don’t Speak).
Contributors John Holman, Tony Grooms, Alesia Parker, and Jennifer Harlow from Atlanta Noir will appear at the Barnes & Noble at Georgia Tech University.
Featured: Black Interest
- Cane Warriors
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Bedrock Faith
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)
- God Carlos
- Dog War
- A Simple Distance
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans