Includes Goldberg’s groundbreaking book Dispatches from the Culture Wars, plus a new author introduction and additional chapters.
Danny Goldberg is the author of How the Left Lost Teen Spirit and Bumping Into Geniuses: My Life Inside the Rock and Roll Business. Since 2007 he has been president of Gold Village Entertainment, whose clients include Steve Earle and Against Me. Previously, Goldberg was president of Gold Mountain Entertainment (Nirvana, Bonnie Raitt, the Allman Brothers), CEO of Air America Radio, chairman of Warner Bros. Records, president of Atlantic Records, and vice president of Led Zeppelin’s Swan Song Records. In Search of the Lost Chord is his latest work.
- Jun 6, 2017: Danny Goldberg — 92nd Street Y, New York, NY
- Jun 14, 2017: Danny Goldberg — Book Soup, West Hollywood, CA
- Jun 15, 2017: Danny Goldberg — The Bindery, San Francisco, CA
- Jun 16, 2017: Danny Goldberg — California Historical Society, San Francisco, CA
- Jun 19, 2017: Danny Goldberg — Busboys and Poets, Washington, D.C.
Fifty years after 1967, Goldberg explores the continued relevance of political and cultural movements from that pivotal year in history.
Debut title from RDV Books!
Foreword By Cornel West