Tommy was pointing out the sights of Montego Bay, shouting to be heard above the rumble of the boat’s engine as it navigated out of the crowded harbor, but Deb wasn’t listening…
August 2018 News & Features
Skimming the instructions again, I was really just playing for time…
Akashic Books and Johnny Temple featured in ELECTRIC LIT article about Brooklyn indies!
Entertainment Weekly, Refinery29, the Millions, and more agree: PRAISE SONG FOR THE BUTTERFLIES is a top August pick!
Featured: Black Interest
- Haiti Noir
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Loving Donovan
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- The Duppy
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection