Rachel warmed her hands on the cup at my kitchen table. “Daniel came over last night,” she said. “You call the cops?” . . .
In four years William had read through countless declarations of affection and promises of riches, searching for the one. Here it was at last: the love he’d been waiting for . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Mr. Loverman
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- The Family Mansion
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Black Marks
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- John Crow’s Devil
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)