Now Available: Oakland Noir, edited by Eddie Muller and Jerry Thompson.
I always knew the kid was going to kill somebody, but no one believed me, especially my brother.
The cop listened. He pulled it together long enough to ask the caller to repeat himself. “It’s not funny. It’s theft. Someone took a porta potty!” . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Roving Tree
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Anna In-Between
- Trinidad Noir
- Becoming Abigail
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises