Hers wasn’t the first body to be found in the overgrown lot that once was a marsh that sucked and pulled with the tidal waters of the East River . . .
May 2016 News & Features
Rage. The worst kind. That’s what filled Brody Altmeyer’s entire body after he finished reading the TechCrunch article on his iPhone . . .
The evening sun appeared to rush toward the horizon much sooner than it had yesterday . . .
Join Tony Bellotto and Lawrence Block on Wed., 5/11, to celebrate the release of Rio Noir in NYC!
To celebrate the release of South Haven — the debut novel from author Hirsh Sawhney — we’re pleased to feature a statement from the author on the connection between the book’s protagonist and his own life.
Black Lotus by K’wan is a selection of the Kindle Monthly program for the month of May.
To celebrate the release of The Book of Harlan, Bernice L. McFadden’s latest novel, three McFadden e-books — Gathering of Waters, Glorious, and Loving Donovan — are now just $1.99 each through Barnes & Noble’s NOOK Daily Find.
Download a copy of Delhi Noir, edited by Hirsh Sawhney, for absolutely FREE until Monday, May 9!
Featured: Black Interest
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- I Love You Too
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Home: Social Essays
- Jesus Boy